"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas was very fun this year. I am a little mad at myself for not taking very many pictures because Eric was filming it.  I need to find out how to take clips of film and make them into pictures to post.
Kayla loved her coupe and drove "Happy Feet" all over the place.


The Ripstix sensation has hit the Wade house.  The kids ride them around and around the floors and have races.  Our Walls have a few dents in them.


Jesse "trying" to be cool.
This was the big family gift this year...the foot massager.  Heaven!!!
For breakfast once a year on Christmas Day I make Banana Macadamia Nut pancakes with coconut syrup and maple whipping cream.  Inspired by the Gazebo in Maui.  Yum can't wait for them next year!
To i-pod or not to i-pod.  They have actually turned into be a great investment.  The kids will listen or watch movies and bother each other less.  Poor Josh's did not work along with his wall car and night vision goggles.  Poor kid!


This year I decided that I was not going to do the whole turkey thing so I told everyone that we were going out to eat. We loaded up the car and drove around Layton for about 30 minutes trying to find someone open.  Well all we found was a sushi place which cracked me up because I always wondered why on The Christmas Story they had them at a Chinese restaurant at the end and I now why know because they are the only ones opened.  We headed into Salt Lake and ended up at the Little America Brunch which was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment