"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow

Eric took the kids out and the neighborhood kids joined in and made "Frosty".  Frosty should have a frown on his face though because of the terrible BYU bowl performance!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog just by clicking "next blog" -I'm a little bored tonight. You are doing a wonderful job with it! Your little gang-sta is adorable. This is a really good way to stay in touch with family and friends. I will visit back again down the road. Merry Christmas!

    Please don't think I am crazy. You will on occasion get random people dropping in on your blog :). I've made a couple really great friends in the blogworld :). And, you are right. This is very similar to scrapbooking :).

    Please feel free to visit my blog if you wish. It's The Shadow of the Cross. Just click on my photo :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I love the snowman. I obviuosly didn't see it when we were there going through your pictures a hundred time. :) How was the Christmas program? Ya the BYU sucked it up bad. Good thing Mr. snowman wasn't standing still or Eric Probably would've knocked his head off.:) HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete