"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 1, 2008

Ok family and friends here it is... My family blog!!  After feeling guilty for so long I have come to the realization that since I don't scrapbook this will be my scrapbook for my family.  So hopfully I will be able to just click and print these pages and someday stick them in an album.  Just know as you read that I know I cannot spell like Eric (remember he took 6th in the national spelling bee) and I am illiterate.  So just look at the photos and know that yes I am a dummy with words.  So here it goes....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda, it is good to see your family and you are doing good. My sister had her Blog put in a book by Heritage makers...it is pretty cool . Merry Christmas, Annette

    ReplyDelete