"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cinderella


Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

After I took this test I thought to myself I am Cinderella 

and then I heard the mice singing in my ears:

"Cinderelly, Cinderelly,

Night and Day it's Cinderelly

Make the fire, fix the breakfast

wash the dishes, do the mopping

And the sweeping and the dusting

They always keep her hopping

She goes around in circles

Till she's very, very dizzy

Still they holler

Keep a-busy

"Amandarella"

I added that last part in. Can you tell what I have been doing today, not getting ready for a Ball.

Just had to have a little pity party for myself. I feel better...now back to scrubbing the floors!

imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment