"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Gangster Moment

Picture this going up and down the mall!  She is so funny I had to take this photo.  She would not take this dress off so I let her keep it on.  She would do gangster to people as they walked by.  She was a hit at the mall.

1 comment:

  1. That seriously makes me laugh out loud. I can't wait to see it in person in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete